Monday, July 27, 2009

Week 35 move baby

 

Week 35 blog quote

** John Steinbeck

.

Week 35 mosaic copy

.

The Amazing Aziza

** I was doing a photo session for my neighbor's grand kids.. and I was literally on the move chasing around the little ones

The Cryptic yet Comedic Cory

** I was fiddling around with my new (to me) Kodak Brownie Hawkeye camera, trying to open it up and clean it up a bit. My mother found this at a thrift store in Idaho while she was on vacation a few weeks ago and picked it up for me (along with one for herself). Who knows where this little camera has been, but since it has found a new purpose as a TTV viewfinder it has traveled from Idaho to Oregon to California and flown with me back across the country to Maryland.

The Rebellious Rachel

** The moment caught us at home this day, just knocking around the house a bit ( yes, I am now British for some reason ). I spotted these guys, things that are bursting with potential movement, but resting for the time being.

The Kooky yet Kind Kristin

** the whirring of my vintage fan on my dining table flapping the curtain in the window.

.

week35groupMosaic1b copy 

The always moving, never slowing down, never quitting, Flickr Group

.

 xandtheberkeley * pink.goldfish * Kathryn Froilan * DebbsGa * redorgray

.

tara.mama.wendy * gis 00 * Cosi! * Chessiekitty

No comments:

Post a Comment