Thursday, July 16, 2009

Week 33 - Bokeh

.

Bokeh defined

.

- (derived from Japanese, a noun boke 暈け, meaning "blur" or "haze") is a photographic term referring to the appearance of point of light ...

- subjective aesthetic quality of out-of-focus areas of an image projected by a camera lens

- derived from the verb "bokase" meaning to smudge or make blurry. Pronounced BO-KEH in English. ...

.

The moment photos for Week 33

Taken on  Friday, July 10th at 1:21 p.m. 

.

Week 33 group dip three

.

susiej35 - May your day be filled with beauty and your weekend filled with friends.

 

Kathryn Froilan - All I need is a moment.

 

Week 33 group dip one

.

rhonda gibson - a dried rose borrowed from a friend at work for my moment....

 

pink.goldfish - Friday, July 10th at 1:21 p.m – Bokeh

 

Week 33 group dip four

.

Cosi! - today was officially our first day at the lake for the summer! kind of kicking myself for not starting sooner - so fun!

.

Kristin – my moment

 

Week 33 group dip two

.

xandtheberkley - was in the kitchen, saw these out the corner of my eye when my moment struck.

.

RC - hanging out with all my family day.. from beach to lunch and beyond—the

gravitational pull of forces of three generations of girls... use your imagination! This moment ...got away from us b/c of a little enjoyable

one (blonde) & was shared w/ Seaweed Lady at lunch

.

Week 33 group dip five

.

Cory - hiding from the sweltering heat indoors after a long lunch with my family and gazed out the window to the swaying tree

branches. At that moment I wondered if the breeze might have made it cooler to be outside once more.

 

DebbsGa - My mom and aunt thought I was nuts!!  My moment this week actually found me

travelling and as soon as I landed wanted GOOD pizza, so we went out to a local GOOD pizza joint for a late lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment