Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Week 30 ~ R e l a x

 

take one's ease

be less formal, or less restrained, and assume a friendlier manner

make less severe or strict

make less active or fast

Friday, June 19th at 5:13 p.m.

Given that week 30’s moment occurred on a Friday it seemed only appropriate that our minds be turned toward thoughts of relaxation. For many of us we the term seemed to be closely related to the comfort and sanctuary of our beds and of loved ones. Others found relaxation in the ritual of food and drink, while others still found slack in the focusing on objects and light. Whatever our interpretation, or yours, I think we find that it’s a task worthy of our attention, our devotion, as often as we can, if only for a moment at a time.  

Week 30 mosaic

.

Kristin - “my bedroom, glass of lemonade in a mason jar, a new to me book waiting, and newly thrifted vintage sheets on a freshly made bed. “

Rachel - “My son was blowing bubbles and I thought... what it would be to float... just float... in a moment. So, I did.  “

Cory – “I had just curled up on my favorite blanket with one of my favorite snacks - DARK chocolate covered pretzel twists from Trader Joe's. Oh, yum. Sorry, I didn't save any... “

Aziza – Her moment was more about preparing for relaxation. “my relaxing Friday went like this: photo editing. photos editing and more photo editing:) to wrap up my clients work before traveling. so relaxing.”

.

The flickr group relaxes like nobody’s business

 

week 30 group mosaic1b copy

week 30 group mosaic4b copy

aussieguera  - Cosi!pink.goldfishNaturallyClare                      DebbsGaShootingSunsetrhonda gibsonredorgray     

.

week 30 group mosaic3b copyweek 30 group mosaic2b copy

xandtheberkeleysusiej35Maria Kallin 

zen grannyMs mimisabine’s fotos

 

Our hearts and support go out to Kristin this week who has just suffered the loss of a friend. We might not have known your friend but we all know loss and we grieve with you my dear. Love and light to you always.

No comments:

Post a Comment